What happens when a brand new Fairy Godmother, a witch, and a troll are caught up in a twist of Beauty and the Beast…Magic!
Ever since the day a bedraggled fairy walked into his casino and turned him into a troll, Tanner Scott has been in a bad mood. Now, the casino is losing money, the dwarves in the family mine are on strike, and he can’t keep a housekeeper to save his life. When one of their clients nearly drains the casino’s bank Tanner loses it, and decrees the man must pay the consequences.
Bonita can’t help wanting to rescue her dad from his downward spiral so she heads to the casino to face the man who owns her father’s debt—Tanner Scott. What she doesn’t expect is how desperate being a troll has made Tanner. Or that behind the scenes is a magical fairy with a mission. Or that love might finally conquer all—trolls, kidnappings…and her own disbelief.
Discover Jessica Aspen’s fairy tale twists—it’s Magic!
New Mexico Style.
Not in the U.S? Scoot down to the bottom of the page and check out the instructions for buying worldwide!
On September 19th–Don’t Just Talk Like A Pirate! Be A Pirate and Find the Magic, New Mexico Treasure! Arrrgh!
S.E. Smith’s Magic, New Mexico Kindle World #3 releases on September 19th which is also “Talk Like a Pirate Day!” Visit each author in the Magic New Mexico Kindle World #3 to find your next clue to the grand prize. Click here http://sesmithfl.com/magicnmkw3game/ for all the details on how to play.
Good luck everyone! Arrrgh!
Thank you to the wonderful Janice Shaw for this Kindle World download hack for those in the U.K. and other locations.
For those who live in the UK: THIS has been PROVEN to work…so if the above doesn’t work…try this!!
1. Sign into your UK Amazon account and go to “manage devices” and “content” then “settings.” Scroll down to country settings.
2. Where it says “Click here to learn about other Amazon sites you are eligible to shop on based on your county of residence.” Click the blue word HERE in that sentence. It will say what Amazon store you can shop at.
3. Then click on learn about (again, it’s in blue font).
4. Then click the yellow bar near the bottom that says “Transfer your kindle account to US Amazon.” It will transfer your account over to the US site and you can buy as normal.
5. To change it back, just do the reverse of the instructions so change from US Amazon back to the UK.
DISCLOSURE: Some of the links on this site are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and purchase.