a blog for writers (and today, maybe a few readers)
Thank you Sherry Isaac!
Sizzling Sherry has passed on to me the Sunshine Award, and while I’m not too sure exactly what the Sunsine Award means for a paranormal blog, I do know what it means for my Moonday Mania Writers blog. It means I answer ten questions and then I pass it on to a few more quality bloggers.
So, since I can’t pass this award back to Sherry (though I ‘d really love to) I need to pass it on to someone else. And since this is Moonday Mania, I’m going to not only choose writers, but writers who write about writing.
First of is Kristen Lamb. Kristen is the social media guru and the mastermind behind #MYWANA. She turned me on to changing up my web presence, and if I am lagging behind, it is not her fault. I’m just slow. Kristen has a fabulous blog for writers, she teaches fabulous classes and she writes books. She does it all. Find Kristen HERE and tune into her amazing knowledge, and while you’re at it, cruise through some of her old posts, she has a ton of good ones.
Second Writers in the Storm. Want some good writing articles mixed with some fun? Try Writer’s in the Storm. One of my favorite people is on their the last Friday of the month, Tiffany Lawson Inman, Tiffany brings her acting background to the editing table and serves up a killer piece of writing advice once a month. Add in their weekly Crit Group feature, Amazon advice, and all the different interests of the group and you have a stimulating writing blog.
I invite Kristen, and Writers in the Storm to select and pass on this award to more blogs, two, four, six. Whomever and whyever they choose.
Here’s my Q&A:
- My favourite color: Do I have to pick one? I used to say green, but the truth is I love ’em all.
- My favorite animal: Right now, my black Lab Molly. She is so sweet and loves me now matter what.
- My favourite number: 7. I don’t know why, but that’s the one that comes to mind. Lucky number 7.
- My favourite drink: I now have a new favorite drink. I went out to dinner at a fab restaurant in Denver, Linger, and they served a terrific Ginger Collins. Picture a sweltering hot evening, the companionship of amazing author friends, and the cool slide of Canton Ginger Liqueur, vodka with a hint of lemon over ice. Mmmm, I think I need one now.
- Facebook or Twitter: Twitter first, https://twitter.com/#!/JessicaAspen, Facebook second, https://www.facebook.com/jessica.aspen
- My passion: Writing, writing, writing
- Prefer giving or getting presents: I’m not all that into presents, I’d rather have the present of your presence.
- My favorite pattern: I love textures. Bumpy patterns woven into sweaters, the soft swish of silk. I love to touch.
- My favorite day of the week: Saturday. No work and you still have Sunday left of the weekend. Or it could be Monday, if I’m not working everyone leaves the house and I get to write. Do I have to chose?
- My favorite flower: Purple iris.
Have fun visiting Sherry, Kristen, and the authors at Writers in the Storm and spread a little sunshine when you go. What writing blogs to you love? Any that have won the sunshine award? What should a sunshine award do anyway?